Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year Celebration...

We said goodbye to 2011 and welcomed 2012 at my Sister's house. Memorable, not just cause I was unable to walk because of my way swollen feet, but because we are a trio now. This is Baby Boy's First New Year. Even if he is just in the womb. On a side note he even got Christmas Presents, and they weren't from me. I made a secret resolution that I am posting online which means it is no longer secret, I want to have and raise a happy child. I also want to be happier. I sometimes find myself a little sad and melancholic but I want all that away for the birth of my son and I want him to be the happiest child ever. 
DH was very happy and excited to start the New Year because it means that the baby is soon to come. Which sometimes makes me feel like just an incubator, but hey at least he is happy. 
Here are some pictures of the night.


Dear Sister Pouring Champain
Of course they only gave me sparkling grape juice. (EWWW)
DH just woke up 10 minutes to 12
He went to rest his eyes and ended up sleeping for a couple of hours and then it was a nightmare to wake him. Here he is looking at the clock in the TV. 
Last Picture for 2011
Odd enough we didn't take the First Picture of 2012.
Fireworks!
Although they did not photograph well here are some fireworks. We didn't even have to pay for a show. The neighbor apparently spent thousand of dollars because he just kept on and on for like a half an hour. They were very pretty but I felt safer inside. Since becoming pregnant I also became a chicken.


Gilca









No comments:

Post a Comment