Sunday, September 23, 2012

Puree Foods

Even before My Prince was born I decided to make my baby's food. It is really important for me to know what goes into this little guy. What comes out of him, well...that's a different stink story entirely.
The fruits have a double "job" since One is used for juice and the other for dessert.
So far he has eaten all the family of pumpkins, rice, beans, malanga, green beans, spinach, broccoli and chicken. (He also ate avocado, potatoes and carrots, but it didn't seat well with him.)
Except for the Malanga and chicken that were boiled, everything else was steamed. My in-laws gave me a steaming pot that works wonders. After they are steamed I just put it in the magick bullet and puree.
If its a new taste I add a little breast milk to help with the transition, if not just water to make it smooth.
He is a great eater and loves mostly everything.
It a hard job to make his dinner plus ours, but I hope that someday he can just eat all the things that we eat. I also hope that by that time we have started to eat better too.
I still have not done the crafting organizing exercise but will soon.

See ya,
G
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment