Friday, March 9, 2012

BreastFeedig

Who ever said that breast feeding was easy, lied. Breast feeding is not only painful, but its also complicated and hard. Or maybe I was born without that chip in my brain so I could instinctively do it. And if that's the case I passed that on to my son. We are still having a hard time with breast feeding and he keeps hurting mommy. But I will prevail and not give up. I want my kid to have the best things in life and that include Mommy's milk. I am also changing my diet for the better so he gets everything he needs from me. 
Another thing, a must have for breast feeding a boppy pillow honestly it makes a difference. My little one is still having trouble with breast feeding, he chews instead of suck, but we are working on it. My breasts don't like me anymore, but hey, mothering is sacrifice.
The other thing is a Hydrogel-Pads.


Well that's all for now,  

No comments:

Post a Comment