Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Vaccines

Today my son had his first set of vaccines. Before taking him I had already purchased some pain reliever/fever reducer and gave him some beforehand. He cried for a whole 30 second before I gave him his pacifier and he fell asleep. But now he is fussy and warm. So keep up .4ml every five hours. It breaks my heart to see him like that. But he is a trooper.

The trick with vaccines I guess is to go 2 people, so one can take care of the child and the other all the paper work and packages. And of course to give him/her some pain reliever beforehand. Take the day off so you can be with the child the whole day and make him feel comfortable. I let him nurse how often he wants and how many times he wants. If he wants just to cuddle I will give in.


 

Well I hope he feels better soon,


 

G

No comments:

Post a Comment