Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Baby Shower

My baby shower was December 18, 2011 and I loved it. People kept asking "Are you sure you are having a boy", sarcastically because there wasn't a space left that didn't say Baby Boy. Ja Ja. This was all possible because of my wonderful sister, honestly I don't know what I would do with out her. Hands down she is going to be at the birth of my son. 

So this is the before where we all were decorating, apparently the chair and table guy arrived late and we early. 
DH Decorating
Party Favors
 Theses are some of the favors that were on the tables. I didn't take as much pictures as I though I did. We gave away note pads with the blue baby feet (that was my theme) and photo coasters. 
My Beautiful Sister
Here she is placing the final touches before she goes to get ready. Nobody could see her like that she said, HA.


Two Feet Cake
It tastes as beautiful as it looks. We made sure there was a lot left over so we could keep eating the following days. I don't know the name of the lady that makes them but she is a genius. She needs work on the chocolate part, but the vanilla is to die for. And I don't like many cakes but hers is divine. 
The eight year old of a friend of mine mentioned that it was great but the frosting was encapsulated in a layer that he did not like. (It was laminated frosting LOL) He is so cute.

Well I honestly though I had taken more pictures and I didn't. Well, what to do. The opening of the presents was fun it took us half an hour to open the presents from my mother in law (She went a BIT overboard) and the rest took about five minutes. My mom had us change diapers with way too much mustard and not enough wet cloths. My DH shake the baby into convulsion (note to self watch him like a hawk) because he though it was soothing for the baby. 


A few people showed up after we cleaned the place up and I even had to tell someone not to come and remind her "Girl this is a BABY shower not a DISCO party". The invites said 1-6pm she was on her way at 8pm. COME ON. 


It was very nice and I am very grateful for the people who made it possible. Sometimes it makes me sad that these people do so much for me and I may never e able to repay them. 

Regards, 


Gilca













No comments:

Post a Comment