Friday, January 6, 2012

DYI Changing Pad Cover


So, I will be 36 weeks this Sunday and the baby can come at any minute now. So I decided to do the last things on my list. I have a few to go still but I took care of the changing pad cover that I had not found in any store. I decided to make one since it's nor really complicated and I had some sewing fabric left over from the Nursing Cover Project. I took my measurements twice and cut the fabric. Honestly it's just like making a pillow cover. But when I sewed everything in place and put it on. Apparently I didn't take the measurements right. Note to self: next time measure 3 times. LOL.

Well here is a picture of the finished project:




 

So, I guess I will have to make another one later on. And remember to add more fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment