Thursday, September 27, 2012

DIY Garden

Just like every great masterpiece starts with a small step... so does too a Great Garden starts with a small seed.
To all you fellow Blogger behold the beginning of my Great Garden. I got the seed planters in a "seeder" and the ones that make it out get re-planted in a bigger pot. Note to self: if you again wish to "use" a "seeder" do write the names of the plants in a waterproof document. If not at the first rain the names will disappear and then its a "Surprise Garden". I wish I though of that before. Darn it!

Materials:
Seeds
Pots
Good planting Soil
Water

Fill 3/4 of the "Seeder" with soil and then water (don't be shy with the water) the soil. Put one to two (depending on the size) seeds in each slot and then cover with soil and water again. Depending on the seed you should see a sprout in as early at two weeks, but they may take months, so research the seed before planting so you know what to expect.

Hope you like it, I know I did.
Gilca M.

No comments:

Post a Comment