Saturday, September 8, 2012

Craftings

     While crafting includes ALL craft. I mainly dabble in crochet, knitting (rarely), mundillo (a type of lacing), kumihimo, jewelry making and scrapbooks.

 I made all my wedding adornments and keepsake. I made my own very adorn veil.

Lately since my prince was born my crafting time has been reduced to 0 and well that has been problematic for my blog.


I did get the duck project done while in a very short vacation. So must get more projects done. :)
I have various projects in mind.
Scrapbook: wedding, honeymoon, The prince
Crochet: christmas presents, 4 baby shower presents
Mundillo a dress for a soon to be born goddaughter.

Enough said. I have a lot of projects and very little time. Must set a goal for this.
Did I mention I'm also studying for the CPA exam?
Yep... that too.

Soon let me do a plan to get all of things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment