Friday, September 21, 2012

Fun in the Sun

We just celebrated our second year anniversary, and we got invited to Bahia Salinas in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico by my in-laws. We had a great time, but The Prince enjoyed it much more. He got to experience a pool for the first time and a lot of willing hands to pick him up. His mommy (aka ME) got to experience a pool filled with a natural salt? It used to me like a mud bath with the salts but they made it into this little pool with salts and oils that are supposed to be great for your skin. (Maybe you have to go everyday 'cause I didn't see any changes) But other than that we got to breastfeed at the beach while looking at the tranquil sea. The inn was only filled with our own party so it was really quiet and nice.

It did give me time to miss time of my own and crafting whenever I felt like it. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't change my life for anything in the world.

I do feel that I'm missing in a lot of things because I have not organized my life.

So, BEFORE I make any more crafts, I WILL first organize my time. But if I must choose between crafts and CPA study time, what am I going to do??

Well I must make this short and sweet because I need some shut eye. Tomorrow I must take the Prince to get some Labs done and maybe take him to the PED, he is acting really strange.


 

See Ya,


 

G

No comments:

Post a Comment