Maybe I should do a small intro, I live in San Juan which is the capital of Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is a small island in the Caribbean and our primary language is spanish.
![]() |
| Map of Puerto Rico |
![]() |
| Puerto Rican Flag |
We enjoy a very tropical climate but it comes with hurricanes. Its very nice for my non pregnant times; right now its hot as hell and I want to live in my freezer, but I DON'T FIT. Darn it.
Its great for people like me who cannot take directions AT ALL because if you get lost you end up at sea and turn around. So that's kinda fun. We have the most beautiful beaches and tropical forest in the world.
So enough about my island.. I guess this is a good introduction as any. If I think of anything else I will be sure to publish it.


No comments:
Post a Comment