Monday, November 21, 2016

Santa called…

The whole story is I maybe have Santa Clause on my contact list… and he called!

How exiting for my son. Who spoke to him a whole 2 minutes before ending the call to watch tv. I sometimes think, wait no, I KNOW he is addicted. Just as I know I AM addicted to tv. It captures my attention and very seldom does it ever let go.

He asked Santa lo lower his voice because his sister was sleeping and to get him 2 paw patrols from build a bear with their equipment. Rubble and Skye. If he only knew how expensive they are. But of course I will find a way to get him one. What else can I do.

Today’s post is very short, mainly because I do not know how to come up with just a theme for my blog. I like talking about my day, but it doesn't seem to be interesting to people. No one reads me. And it makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment